WIN IT: NEW BALANCEGIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. TO ENTER: Beginning at 1:01 p.m. ET on May 22, 2013 through 5 p.m. ET on May 28, 2013, you can apply for the giveaway by emailing us at email@example.com with your mailing address. Limit of one entry per twitter account/person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of May 22, 2013, except for employees of Stylecaster, Inc., d/b/a www.dailymakeover.com (“Judges”), their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same households. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected randomly on or about May 21, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be shipped to winners 2-4 weeks following the drawing. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE, (ARV:) 3 Grand PrizeS: 1 Heidi Klum New Balance sneaker. Limit of one prize. No substitutions or transfers of prize) permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians, if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners (and winners’ parents/legal guardians if winner is a minor, agree to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or acceptance of a prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Judges’ opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges’ sole discretion. In the event of termination, winners will be determined from eligible entries received prior to such termination, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by the Judges. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal and state laws apply.
6. SUBMISSIONS. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission(s) to www.dailymakeover.com as part of the Sweepstakes entry process, you hereby grant to the Promotion Parties, and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such Submissions in any media now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you, the provider of the Submissions; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. The foregoing license to Promotion Parties shall be fully paid-up and royalty free. In addition, under no circumstances shall Promotion Parties have any obligation whatsoever to pay a fee to any entrant in connection with the Submissions upon the occurrence of a transfer of all or any portion of Promotion Parties’ business through a merger, sale or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Promotion Parties, nor shall the sale of advertising in combination with the Sweepstakes give rise to any obligation to pay a fee to any entrants. Promotion Parties are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and Promotion Parties may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion. None of the Submissions disclosed or posted via the Sweepstakes shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, on Promotion Parties part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any such Submissions. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners, available after May 28, 2012 send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: New Balance Giveaway, c/o Stylecaster Media Corp., 49 West 27th St.New York, New York to be received by May 31, 2013
PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Stylecaster Media Corp.