It’s Friday the 13th, so naturally we had to go searching for all the beauty superstitions people participate in. Most, we hadn’t even heard of, but the people who believe them follow them with extreme detail. Find out what beauty rules to follow to increase your good fortune!
1. If you pull out a grey hair, three more will grow in its place.
2. Cut your hair on Good Friday to prevent headaches in the upcoming year.
3. If you drop your comb while you are combing your hair, you will experience a disappointment in the near future.
4. Keep a lock of hair from a baby’s first haircut to bring good luck.
5. If you get a haircut, burn the shorn hair. Throwing it away brings bad luck.
6. It is bad luck to cut your fingernails on Friday or Sunday.
7. If an eyelash falls off, put it on your finger. If it blows away, your wish will come true.
8. Do not wash your hair during the Chinese New Year. If you do, you will wash away your wealth and good fortune.
Do you believe in any of these superstitions? Tell us which ones you follow!